Mostyn Coal and Iron Co.
Founded c. 1800 to produce iron during the Napoleonic Wars using coal from the Mostyn Colliery.
Joshua Lancaster was owner from 1872.
In 1887 the company was taken over by a Darwen (Lancashire) company to become the Darwen and Mostyn Iron Co. Ltd in 1887.
Above information [Richards 1970].
The offices of this company were given as the registered address of the Moelwyn Mining Co Ltd in 1893.