Merionethshire Mining Co.
|1886–1887||Coed and Lletty Walter|
|1886||Pen is’r Cwm|
In 1887 an action was brought by the Highways Board against the company for compensation for damage caused to roads by the cartage of manganese ore.
In April 1888 the company advertised for sale by auction at Cwm Mynach mine and at Pensarn station “The whole of the mining plant stock, and materials, consisting of”
- about 40 tons of new steel rails (15ft. and 12ft. long)
- incline drum, with brake
- 5 waggons, with lock chains and skids complete
- 3 carts (Brigg’s patent)
- about 1,500 sleepers (350 new)
- large quantity of timber
- double and single hand cast steel hammers
- cast steel drills
- 2 sets of engineers stocks and dies
- 14 two and four wheel sleighs
- 12 wheelbarrows
- crab winch
9 explosives chests
- link chain 44 yards long
- 8 copper stampers
- wrought and cast iron Smith’s tools
- office furniture, &c.